Join the growing number of Pilates, Fitness, Yoga teachers & Exercise professionals around the world enjoying the groundbreaking, cutting edge information that is truly making the changes necessary for restorative movement for women’s health.
Upon the completion of this highly experiential certification, you will begin to master the perspective of designing exercise programs for women through every stage of their lives.
This information will deepen your knowledge and understanding of the female anatomy and physiology, allowing you to adapt the exercise program to the changes a woman experiences throughout her life
Develop a deeper understanding of:
1. The female anatomy & physiology
2. Muscles of pelvic floor, connections to the muscles and fascia thru abdominal wall
3. Breathing patterns and their connections to the pelvic and the diaphragm
4. Foundational exercises and programming for women
5. Impact of stress on female hormonal system
6. Common medical issues [Menopause, osteoporosis, PCOS and tips to deal with it]