Effective Date: January, 2019
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, , location, data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our Site.
The Information We Collect:
We will request only the information we need to provide the highest level of service to you. On some pages of the Site, you can order products, make requests, enter sweepstakes, and register to receive materials. The types of Personal Data collected at these pages include:
Personal Data that you give us:
• Phone number
• Company Information
• Email address
• Credit/Debit Card Information
Personal Data we collect from you:
• Purchase information
• Payments due
• FSSA Certifications information
• Disciplinary information
Our Site logs IP addresses and browser types for the purposes of system administration and user functionality. These logs will be analyzed to improve the value of the materials available on our website. User sessions and user browsing behaviors may be tracked. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. We also may collect browser type, device type (such as desktop, laptop, table, phone, etc.), operating system and local time zone. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
How We Use Personal Data:
We will only process your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where:
1. You have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time,
2. The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party,
3. We are required by law,
4. Processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or
5. Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
We may use Personal Data you give us for the following purposes:
• We use the information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing an order or making a request only to the extent necessary to complete that order or request;
• To carry out our obligations arising from your certification;
• To respond to your questions and provide related certification services such as renewal notices; and
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and the device you are viewing it on.
We may use Personal Data we collect about you for the following purposes:
• To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and the device you are viewing it on;
• As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, and;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
When we share and who can access your Personal Data
• employees of FSSA,
• partners, suppliers and sub-contractors,
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site,
• credit processing and credit reference agencies, and,
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties without your consent. From time to time with your consent, we may send information about our services to the email or mailing address provided by you. To be removed from receiving any mailings, you may contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
Unless we think that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process or to protect the interests of FSSA or others, we will not release your Personal Data without your consent.
We are headquartered in Gurgaon. Your Personal Data may be accessed by us or transferred to us, to our affiliates, partners, merchants or service providers who are located worldwide. If you are visiting our Site from outside India, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in several countries where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using our Service, you consent to any transfer of this information.
We will store your Personal Data, in a form, which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed. We may retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Data quickly upon request.
You do not have to accept our cookies and can block them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse some or all cookies. You may also delete them after they have been placed on your hard drive. If you do not accept our cookies, or delete them, some areas of the Site that you access may take more time to work or may not work at all.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies
• Analytical/performance cookies
• Functionality cookies
• Targeting cookies
• Third party cookies
“Do not track” signals
We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. As such, your navigation of our Site may be tracked as part of gathering of quantitative user information described above. If you arrive to our Site from a link from a third party site that does respond to “do not track” requests, that will end once you reach our site.
Rules for Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user–you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. We cannot and do not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to delete submissions and restrict or prohibit your use of our sites for legal or other reasons.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secret. Never give your password to anyone, even someone claiming to be a FSSA partner and/or employee.
FSSA may link to other web sites. These sites may collect user information or solicit personal information. Since we do not control these sites we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
How To Access Or Correct Your Information
You may access or correct your Personal Data that we maintain by contacting our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Contact Us
Online Courseware/eBook Return Policy
All online courseware sold by FSSA is non-refundable.
Tutor Led online/onsite Education Policy
Candidates who purchase and schedule a Live Class are eligible for 80% refund until 1 prior to the start date. Post that there will be no refunds whatsoever. In emergency cases, the FSSA Management may allow transfer, to the next batch. However, charges may apply.
Facilitated Study Groups and Live Q&A Policy
Candidates who purchase and attend a Facilitated Study Group or a Live Q&A Study Session are subject to the following policies:
• If the item was purchased as a standalone/upgrade, refund request can be made just before the 1st session, and 80% shall be refunded.
• If the Facilitated Study Group/Live Q&A Session was purchased in a package (Diploma innutrition or FSSA Personal Training) there are no refunds possible, under any circumstances.
Do you have additional questions? Please write to us at email@example.com or thru whatsapp message on +91-8800254226 (Facility Manager)